Monday, 16 January 2017

HR5 Ruesch Hussars

Although I've not posted any new units of my own for a while its because I've done that age old Wargamer mistake of having several things on the go at once!  In the meanwhile I picked this beautiful unit up from Levied Troop.  They put my painting to shame, quite stunning from the intricate lace, the freehand skulls and the contrast of the faces.  I was also most impressed by the larger bases and the scattered figure placement.  This made me rebase my own Hussars to make them less gamey.  Now I want to start the next Hussar Regiment!  Agh Distractions!


  


5 comments:

  1. Very nice, they look good side by side based the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There'll look even better with the Zieten Hussars next to them as well!
      I have the figures but really must finish the two Infantry battalions I'm currently doing... oh and start the Lion Rampant force for Ayton... Oh and rebase the Gettysburg project... oh and...

      Delete
  2. Very nice, they look good side by side based the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a splendid unit...and blog! Followed, keep up this fantastic job! Love the details on the faces btw...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Phil that's very kind and appreciated!

      Delete