Wednesday, 22 February 2017

General of Freikorps

Another diversion from proper troops!
This gruff looking General will be in charge of my Freikorp and Garrison regiments.


To his flank, a  Hussar from Regiment Number 4 has lost his mount but pauses to consider letting off a round at the enemy ahead.*


You can't see them properly because of the angles but there is two puddles being splashed through by both figures.  Annoyingly my varnish for the water has dried up** so will have to wait until I embark on my river project...



*Not that my Freikorps ever seem to point at the enemy past turn 1.
**I only used it errrr 3 years ago...



3 comments:

  1. Excellent! Love the patch and very impressive painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing painting and basing...Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete